YouTube

YouTube is a great site to share videos. Below is a video made by our teachers to motivate our students before the FCAT.



   Before this project, the only thing I knew about YouTube was that it is a site with different types of videos. You can find movie trailers, music videos, commercials, and many other videos made by just about anyone. When I visited the site I decided to visit sections I had never seen before. I clicked on browse and found different categories to choose from. I clicked on education and was given the option to visit YouTube EDU. This is a section of YouTube I did not know existed.  On YouTube EDU you can find just about any university with its own channel.  USF has a channel that anyone can subscribe to.


 YouTube is an option for schools and libraries to share videos. The company that hosts our website charges about $3,000 a year to add video to our site. Instead, we can create a channel for our school where we can upload our videos, for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment